- Commodity name: Small Capacity Waste Incinerator
What is the Small Incinerator?
Small waste Incinerators are commonly used as harmless treatment equipment for medical and household waste, as well as animal waste. The principle is to use the combustion of coal, fuel oil, gas and other fuels to incinerate and carbonize the object to be treated at high temperature, in order to achieve the purpose of disinfection.This small incinerator has a small production capacity, occupies a small area, is easy to operate and maintain.Introduction to Small Incinerators
1.The main components of small incinerators include main body,control systems, fuel systems, wind power systems.The main body consists of a first combustion chamber, a second combustion chamber, an desulfurization chamber, and a chimney.
2.The control system of the waste incinerator consists of a distribution box, thermocouples, and control circuits.The fuel system includes a fuel tank, 2 burners, and an oil pipeline.The wind power system consists of four parts: wind turbines, wind turbine pipelines, and butterfly valves.In addition, it also has some other accessories,such as asbestos rope, lime ball, steel wire rope, and rubber pad, etc
Some Details of the Small Incinerator
Waste Incinerator Working Principle
1.The waste is almost oxidized, pyrolyzed, and burned in the first combussion chamber after burning.The producing high-temperature flue gas then enters into the secondary combustion chamber.
2.The smoke will stay in the second combustion chamber for 2 seconds.Through high-temperature combustion, fully decomposes harmful bacteria, and removes harmful substances .
3.The smoke will stay in the second combustion chamber for 2 seconds.Through high-temperature combustion, fully decomposes harmful bacteria, and removes harmful substances .
4.Finally, the flue gas will be discharged into the atmosphere through the chimney. The dust after combustion can be reused after treatment.For example, it can be used for the material to make the bricks.
Small Waste Incinertator Application
1. Waste incineration: Incinerators can be used to incinerate domestic waste
2. Organic waste gas treatment: Incinerators can also be used to treat various organic waste gases, such as those emitted from industries such as chemical.
3. Industrial waste treatment: Incinerators can also be used to treat various industrial waste, such as pharmaceutical waste, pesticide waste, and chemical waste
4. Hazardous waste treatment: For some hazardous waste, such as medical waste, infectious waste, etc.
Parameters of the Small Incinerator