Belt pressure filter for sewage sudge treatment
- Commodity name: Belt pressure filter for sewage sudge treatment
What is the Belt pressure filter?
Belt filter press is a mechanical device for solid-liquid separation, mainly used to treat liquid and solid mixtures, such as wastewater treatment and sludge dewatering. It consists of a transmission device, multiple filter plates, and several press rollers. During the filtration process, it is necessary to first intercept the solid particles in the feed liquid onto the filtration medium to form a cake like substance or slurry state. Then, under pressure, the solid particles are destabilized and separated from the liquid. According to the different operating pressures, belt filter presses can be divided into three types: normal pressure, high pressure, and ultra-high pressure. The belt filter press can automatically control operation, continuous production, electromagnetic speed regulation, and is suitable for various types of sludge. It is suitable for sludge dewatering in various industries such as water supply and drainage, papermaking, casting, leather, textile, chemical, food, etc.
This machine is suitable forsludge dewatering wastewatertreatment process of city sewagetreatment plant，pharmaceutical.electroplating，paper， leather.printing and dyeing,metallurgy.chemical,food，brewingslaughtering，coal washing andenvironmental engineering，inindustrial production can also beused for occasions of solid-liquidseparation, is the ideal equipmentfor environmental managementand resource recovery.
Feature of the Belf Press Filter
The belt filter press has a compact structure, novel style, convenient operation and management, large processing capacity, low moisture content of the filter cake, and good effect. Compared with similar devices, it has the following characteristics:
1. The first gravity dewatering section is inclined, allowing the sludge to be as high as 1700mm above the ground, increasing the height of the sludge in the gravity dewatering section and improving the gravity dewatering capacity.
2. The gravity dewatering section is long, with the total length of the first and second gravity dewatering sections being over 5m, allowing the sludge to be fully dehydrated and lose its fluidity before pressing. At the same time, the gravity dewatering section is also equipped with special mechanisms such as reverse rotation, which can achieve the lowest water content of the sludge filter cake through "wedge" shaped and "S" shaped pressing.
3. The first dewatering roller adopts a "T" type drainage tank, which quickly discharges a large amount of water after pressure, thereby improving the dewatering effect.
4. The filter belt is equipped with automatic control devices for deviation, and the tension and movement speed of the filter belt can be freely adjusted, making operation and management convenient.
5. Low noise and no vibration.
6. Low dosage of chemical drugs